Band parents and students-

The decision has been made from the district to postpone all band camps/rehearsals for at least a week or two. If we get an opportunity to rehearse or condition before school starts, in a safe manner, I will let you know as soon as possible. Any rehearsals or conditioning sessions that are offered will be voluntary.  Potential summer rehearsals will not be required to letter or participate in varsity band, etc.  Families should feel free to schedule anything without feeling like they’re missing out on a major component of the band program. These are indeed, unique times that we are living in.

Thank you everyone for your patience, as I truly did not want to cancel anything unless we had to.

Please email me any questions, and I’ll answer to the best of my ability.

Stay safe, and will keep in touch!

Mr. Reed